Synthetrix to be featured on "One On Twoism Vol. 3"

TGIF everyone!
I am beaming with excitement after hearing the news today that my track, The Destructors (The Twoism Edit), will be on the next installment of the One On Twoism series.
I am proud and honored to be featured for the second time on this audio compilation of contemporary electronic musicians. The Synthetrix track, Talega from the album "Operation Happiness", appeared on Vol. 2 in 2008.
Here is the list of artists and the songs that will be on Vol. 3
    Boreal Network - The Copper Harbor Conglomerate
    Five Step Path - Bare Trees
    Frequent C - C Sick
    Illuminant - This is my Notebook of Dreams
    Jpprindle - Misner Space
    Kashmir Boots - Zon
    Kashmir Boots - Miranda's Infatuation
    Lawrence King - Erroneous
    Phasen - Blue Ridge Sunrise
    Picnic at Cathode Lake - Start Again
    Polarsky - Through the Clouds
    RL/VL - Hillbrook Pool (November Edit)
    Saturday Index & Shadowshocker - Volume 3 Intro
    Saturday Index - Back to Human
    SoulSonic - Music for Free
    Stevenharran - New Town Dreams
    Synthetrix - The Destructors (The Twoism Edit)
    Telekom - Pitcher
    Underwater - Winter
    Xurba - VAKOG Reframe
The album will me mastered in May and I will post again when it's released.
I look forward to hearing everyone's work!

Vic

Comments

Popular Posts