Album Profile: Synthetrix 2



20 months passed in between the completion of my first and second albums. Synthetrix 2 was released in August of 2003. The album ranges from chilled, downtempo, leftfield stuff to trancey breaks. My personal favorites from the album are "Synvader", "Stavi's Groove" and "We Don't Need Much". You can download a free MP3 of "Stavi's Groove" at the link below.

Tracks:
1 Interchange
2 Stavi's Groove
3 Synvader
5 Grhavedy
6 Korla
7 The Third View
8 April's Fool
9 Strandead
10 Crosstown
11 Regal Beagle
12 We Don't Need Much


The cover photo was taken by my wife, when we were first getting to know each other. For those that do not recognize the location, this was taken in the late afternoon near the Redondo Beach Pier. The shadows are of my wife and I.


"Stavi's Groove" was recorded on the morning I heard that George Harrison had passed away and was the first song recorded for this album.

Comments

Popular Posts