Album Profile: Synthetrix | Grafted

Over the next few weeks I am going to do some posts, profiling each of the Synthetrix albums released to date.
The first one I am going to talk about is Grafted, a highly experimental album I recorded in 2004. I really enjoyed making this album and learned a lot of things while doing it. It's not always accessible listening, but there are some nice moments in it. I think when I was making this, I was wanting to do something along the lines of The KLF's Chill Out album. I was listening to a lot of Boards Of Canada that year and there are things that have a bit of their feel in there as well. I may do another album like this at some point.


Download a free Grafted album sampler MP3 HERE.

The full album can be purchased at Bandcamp.

Comments

Popular Posts